Metal detecting is a unique family pastime or hobby. Choosing the right detector can make the activity a lot more exciting for your kids. And there are plenty of fantastic yet affordable kids’ metal detectors on the market including the Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro metal detector.
The Lone Star Pro metal detector is a great way for your children to learn how to scan, listen for signals, pinpoint as well as retrieve targets. It is also encouraging your kids to get outside into the sun and fresh air, away from their gadgets. This Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro Metal Detector is designed with the young ones in mind, thanks to its lightweight, compact design, ease of use and operational safety. They could wander around the yard with it all day without getting tired. The Hunter Lone Star Pro detector perfectly introduces your kids to the thrilling world of discovering buried treasure.
This children’s metal detector is quite popular because it comes with a wider range of features than most detectors within its class, including but not limited to the following;
- A decent discrimination control to avoid unnecessary useless objects such as tin cans and e.t.c.
- A target indicator meter for measuring signal strength. This component emits louder sound as you approach the target object.
- A 6-1/2 inch closed weather-resistant coil.
- An LCD display and a visual battery life indicator, each with a practical purpose. 6. A battery tester to make sure only working batteries are used
- Another reason why this Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro Metal Detector for kids is so popular among households is that it comes with very many advantages. Some of those include;
Performance is the first thing that you look at when it comes to metal detectors. The Hunter Lone Star Pro children’s metal detector is formidably impressive in terms of performance. Although it’s an entry-level detector, this device has great capabilities; it can detect all types of metals. It quickly locates the wanted objects buried in the ground, thanks to the target indicator meter, and discrimination function, allowing the user to choose the type of metal it searches. Your Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro metal detector will powerfully detect any object within a wide circumference, showing the exact co-ordinates on an incredible display.
- Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro Metal Detector is designed for a variety of applications such as coin shooting, relic hunting, and general purpose detecting
- Features an easy to read LCD display for target identification and mode
- 9 target-ID category icons
- Graphic target depth indicator
- Sensitivity bar graph
- Also features a multiple notching system
User-Friendly Knob Control Interface
Another thing that matters a lot when it comes to metal detectors, especially those that are designed for children is usability—how easy it is to use a detector. The Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro metal detector features a user-friendly knob control interface that comprises of an incredible LCD display with 2 knob controls (power & eliminator) alongside a visual battery life indicator.
The display will show the type of object found and also tell what depth the object is with a high degree of precision. The power knob control regulates depth of detection whereas the eliminator knob control eliminates unwanted targets like tin cans and etc. The battery life indicator allows your kid to know exactly how much time they can use the detector.